Fresh Fund Raising Ideas
Using new Internet strategies like online travel and partnering with businesses are are just a couple of the ideas that we mention here. We'll let you know as soon as we know about new programs. Subscribe to the newsletter (and get the free Fund Raising Event Workbook) to stay updated!
How to Approach Corporate Sponsors
One of the most common questions we hear is, "how do I approach corporations to sponsor my organization?" So we put together a plan to help you decide what companies to approach, what to offer them, and what to ask for. Read the article...
Simple training can quickly boost your non-profit revenue
For-profit businesses hire experienced sales and marketing staff to increase revenue. But many non-profit organizations expect to raise money without trained fund raisers. Passion for the cause is enough, right? Well, it's a start, but as with any skill, knowing some key techniques makes people more effective. Raising more money in less time means that you can concentrate on your passion rather than on constant fund raising. See the article...
Fund Raising Partners
These businesses all have special programs to help you raise money! Organizations helps introduce their products or services to a new audience, and these programs help your cause by giving your buyers something they actually need or want!
- Books to Believe In - Incredible, original, memorable, fresh, brilliant books exclusively at Books To Believe In. They will select books specifically for your cause or event and you keep a healthy commission.
- StickySheets - voted Pet Product of the Year - This product is great for animal causes - they have a high-commission program specifically to help non-profits.
- Lucid Lights - Puts your custom, lighted message in thousands of hands at stadiums, concerts, sports events. Keeps your name in lights.
- D-Lite-ful Fundraiser - offers a lighted, branded beverage cup holder in your colors with your message. They help you partner with businesses to donate the product to your cause so you keep all profits.
- Step-by-Step Fundraising - Fund Raising Coach Sandra Sims provides hundreds of fantastic fund raising ideas